Sunday, October 30, 2016

Boo!

Happy Halloween everyone! 
Today is a day to dress up out of the ordinary, have some fun with it, eat a little bit extra sugar, go around your neighborhood swapping candy and laughing at everyones ridiculous costumes. 
I hope your Halloween is not scary (unless you like that stuff) safe, and just a good ol' time! 
A few fun sort of Halloween'y things...

Cute t-shirts if you don't want to dress up, but still look festive. 

We went to the art exhibit this weekend on top of the Metropolitan Rooftop. They installed a replica of the barn off of Alfred Hitchcock's movie, Pyscho. It started raining as soon as we got up there- which made it a little more creepy! :/

A list of non spooky movies to watch.  

I made turkey pumpkin chili the other night and it was delicccccccious. (the pumpkin is subtle) 


Largest pumpkin grown to date! 

If I went trick or treating to this house, I think I would stay there the rest of the night sitting in that rocking chair! I love how inviting and warm the front porch looks. 

A little Halloween throwback to 1995! Over 20 years ago! I was Dolly Parton (on the right) Tara, I think you were a 50's sock hop girl?! Thank goodness this was documented. 

happy boogity boogity boo day and smile to everyone instead of scaring them,
kendra 

No comments:

Post a Comment