Friday, August 5, 2016

pinkalicious

There's this dusty pink rose color that I'm seeing everywhere! It's in the decor, flowers, make-up and fashion. Could this be the official color of summer? Maybe. Because I'm looooovin' it! 

You can fancy it up or you can sport it down. And if you're looking for a color to spruce up your wardrobe or home, this could be it.

   





A beautiful rug to soften up a room. 
I recently got this top and it's just as sweet as can be. 
Flirty little dress for brunch with gals or date night with your love. 
 I could spend all weekend cuddled up in this.

       



Beautiful pillow covers.



Leo looked dashing wearing this pink linen suit in The Great Gatsby. 

Why do girls wear pink? This interesting article tries to explain. 




This color makes me want to listen to this song. I don't know why... 


Pick up some dusty pink flowers and put on your dusty pink lipgloss and have a rosey weekend!

dusted rosey kisses,
kendra

1 comment:

  1. I'm just over here reading away, BG! Loving your blog and wanting pink in pink on pink eerrrthang now!! ��

    ReplyDelete