Thursday, July 21, 2016

mickey mouse pancakes


When I'm sick my dad says, "Go make your self some pancakes and you'll feel better." There's just something about pancakes that make people feel happy and satisfied. The butter, the syrup, the fluff. Breakfast, lunch, or dinner...they feed the soul. 




My mom made us Mickey Mouse pancakes growing up. Pancakes are good round, but make them in the shape of Mickey and they taste a little better.



I do not use food coloring enough! It is so fun! 





Add blueberries, strawberries, bananas on top to add some sort of nutrition

My dad needs this shirt.


Jack Johnson singing about those amazing banana pancakes. 


3 ingredient pancake recipe. 
My sister recommends this mix.
Or just stick to what has always worked, Aunt Jemima. Ain't nothing wrong with that! 


This post is dedicated to Tess Cutler, who is a pancake lover and ate 10 pancakes at the age of 2.
 
Have a great weekend and make some pancakes! 
kendra 
 

**P.S. THE KEY TO A GOOD PANCAKE IS BUTTER**

No comments:

Post a Comment