Tuesday, July 12, 2016

summer bucketlist

I don't know about you, but at the beginning of summer I have all of these ideas and lists of things I want to do and an excitement of really taking advantage of it being "the summer."And then in reality, as the summer hums along with it's long hot nights...all I really want to do is go barefoot, not wear make up, sit on grass, drink a glass of wine, read, stare at the clouds for a very long time, and laugh with my friends and family every single darn night. So my summer bucket list starts long, but ends up looking like this:





What about you, are you a go-getter summer kind of person- or laid back/picnic/netflix the summer away kind of person?

If you are a summer bucket lister, this one is pretty good to do with your friends.
This one with your honey.
If you're not, order these chairs and this picnic basket all call it a night!

Also, cupshe has the cutest and cheapest swimsuits! I ordered 3 of them, even though I never go swimming, and they turned out to be adorable.


lawn chairs and sunsets,
kendra

4 comments:

  1. My boys & I do a "summer bucket list" at the start of the summer! Snow Cones, Side walk Chalk, Sunsets & Summer Walks make the best memories!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Taylors are probably the best at making bucketlists and actually following through with them! I need to have a snow cone with ya'll soon :)

      Delete
  2. We are totally chill, swim, watch the sunset with a glass of wine and catch fireflies kind of summerers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can picture those adorable kiddos running around catching fireflies! XO

      Delete