Tuesday, July 26, 2016

things that actually work

People recommend stuff all the time. But do they work? We are in a information overload world! One day bananas are good for you, the next day they're not. This blog for example, did I really need to put a blog out there while so many other people are doing the same thing? Yes I did, and I'd appreciate it if you'd keep reading it. :) Really, thank you for reading my blog. Here are a few of my favorite things that I find to actually work.


Getting avocados to ripen quicker by putting them in a paper bag. 




Essential Oils! They are very popular, and there's a reason why. They work! Burns, sore throat, sore muscles, headaches. I bought these.
These look amazing and so pretty.  



Using cheap hair products works just as good as using the expensive ones. 


Old School
New School
                               
Vaseline! The miracle product. It can be used in numerous ways. 
Before going to bed, rub it on your feet, put a pair of socks on and sleep the night away. Your feet with feel brand spankin' new in the morning. 

Yoga! Especially if you have a desk job, your body will thank you! Benefits of yoga. 


Listening to any Stevie Wonder song will put you in a better mood. 



What is something that works for you?  

lavender oil and rave hairspray, 
kendra 


1 comment:

  1. Using coconut oil instead of hair gel, healthy for my hair and it has a strong hold! And baking soda in my running shoes gives it that new car smell!! Ha!

    ReplyDelete